Together Everyone Achieves More
Chairperson / CEO
- Lead and oversee the implementation of the Charity’s long and short term plans in accordance with its strategy.
- Ann ensures the committee functions properly, that there is full participation during meetings, that all relevant matters are discussed and effective decisions are made and carried out, making sure all the team have been communicated and are carrying out their duties effectively.
- To request that special meetings of the trustee’s/committee are called when appropriate.
- Ann also is involved in fundraising and has been involved in many events to bring funds into the charity such as: Hastings Half Marathon, Alps Trek and walking 65km through the Mont Blanc region of the Alps.
- In 2001 Ann Dedman was successful in obtaining funds from Children in need and worked hard to promote the charity and the work we do.
Samuel Wilkins – Vice Chairman
Trustee, Bookings Administrator & Fundraising
Mary White provides vital support to the charity, and has been involved since day 1 assisting with fundraising and many administrative duties.
- Communicating over the phone and in writing with the hospitals and families who wish to use the holiday lodge.
- Mary has also been involved in many fundraising events such as the Hasting Half Marathon and walked 65 km through the Mont Blanc region of the Alps, raising vital funds to keep the charity going. The charity are very grateful for her continued support and hard work.
- .Oversee the financial affairs of the organisation and ensure they are legal, constitutional and within accepted accounting practice.
- Ensure proper records are kept and that effective financial procedures are in place
- Monitor and report on the financial health of the organisation
- Manage the production of necessary financial reports/returns, accounts and audits
- Authorises payment needed to purchase equipment for hospitals and the costs for providing the holidays
Trustee: Administrator & Fundraising
Tenderheart are very grateful for Mark’s support, he makes sure the information that needs to go on the website is laid out in clear and easy to read format. Mark has been involved in a number of ad hoc duties with the charity and we are pleased to have his continued support.
Bruce has raised a considerable amount of money at festivals including Glastonbury. His support with fundraising has helped sick children and their families enjoy a holiday together. We thank Bruce for his fundraising and continued support.